When the Covid-19 pandemic struck many businesses needed to modernize quickly in order to stay on top of the ever-changing customer landscape.
In this episode of The Digital Decode, host Rob Kim (VP Technology Strategy) got together with Richard Quinney (Director of Information Security and Infrastructure Engineering) and Matt Ritchart (Enterprise Architect) to discuss Radial’s ability to modernize to achieve business objectives and face the challenges presented by the pandemic.
What We Covered:
- Impact of Covid 19 in Peak Season
- Supporting Customer Care Agents at scale (Flexibility)
- Hybrid Cloud Environment Architecture
- End User Compute High Availability and Scalability
- Bridging the On-prem and Cloud Experience
- Dealing with Technology Delays (on-prem Issues)
- Cloud Security Considerations
- Moving to the Cloud and how it changes the way you look at other services (vs on-prem)
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to The Digital Decode Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.