Effective: May 15, 2023
- We added more detail about the personal information we collect and how we use personal information.
1. Our Commitment to Privacy
Presidio, Inc. and its domestic subsidiaries (“Presidio”) believe that online privacy is crucial for the ongoing success of the Internet as a service, commercial and entertainment medium. Presidio recognizes the need for the appropriate protection and management of personal information that you provide us. We respect the importance of individual privacy and value the confidence of our customers, job applicants, and other visitors to this website (the “Website”) who may choose to provide personal information to us. The globalization of business in this increasingly electronic economy makes the collection of personal information of individuals a necessity.
2. Children Under Age 18
The Website is not directed to children, and persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Website. Accordingly, Presidio has no actual knowledge that it collects personal information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that information has been collected from a child under age 18 without verification of parental or guardian consent, that information will be deleted promptly. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact the Data Protection Officer as described in section12.
3. Collecting Your Information
Generally, you may browse this Website without being required to provide us any of your personal information. However, in some circumstances, we may request that you provide personal information. Although your decision to respond to such a request is completely voluntary, there are times when providing the information is necessary for Presidio to understand your request and respond to you, such as when you contact us through the Website contact form or when a Job Applicant submits a job application. These functions may not be available to individuals who elect not to provide the information requested.
Specifically, we have collected the following categories of personal information within the preceding 12 months. The examples listed for each category below are for informational purposes only and do not identify the specific personal information actually collected by Presidio.
|A. Identifiers.||A name, alias, address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Some examples may overlap with other categories.
|B. Personal information categories.||In addition to the identifiers above, signature, state identification card number, physical characteristics or description, insurance policy number, education, employment or employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information; or medical information or health insurance information.|
|C. Commercial Information.||Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|D. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement|
|E. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history.|
Additionally, Presidio has collected the following categories of sensitive personal information from Job Applicants in the preceding 12 months. The examples listed for each category below are for informational purposes only and do not identify the specific sensitive personal information actually collected by Presidio.
|A. Government issued identifiers.||Social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number.|
|B. Race, religion, and union membership.||A job applicant’s racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership.|
|C. Health.||Personal information collected and analyzed concerning a consumer’s health, for instance disabilities which require accommodations.|
4. Use of Your Information
Presidio may use the personal information collected from you and the sensitive personal information collected from Job Applicants, as applicable, for a variety of business, marketing, and legal purposes including, without limitation:
- Personal information collected from you and sensitive personal information collected from Job Applicants may be used:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, for example, responding to requests regarding our products or services or evaluating the Job Applicants application for employment with Presidio.
- To fulfill or meet our legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements, for example, record-keeping and archival purposes pursuant to applicable law, responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations, or carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or other obligations we may owe to you, including for billing and collection, or with respect to Job Applicants, for employee on boarding and human resources purposes.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users and/or customers and/or sensitive personal information held by us about Job Applicants is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Additional uses of personal information collected from you may include:
- To contact and correspond with you for business, marketing, and/or legal purposes.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, promotional programs, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
We will only use personal information and sensitive personal information when the law allows us to. Our legal basis for collecting and using such information will depend on the information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Most commonly, we will use such information in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements.
- Where you have consented to the use.
We will only retain personal information and sensitive personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain such information for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for such information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the information, the purposes for which we process the information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
Presidio may disclose the personal information collected from you and the sensitive personal information collected from Job Applicants, as applicable, across borders and from your country of residence or jurisdiction to other countries around the world for the purposes described in section 4 above with the following (collectively, “Recipients”):
- Personal information collected from you and sensitive personal information collected from Job Applicants may be disclosed to our:
- Legal, accounting, and tax representatives;
- Service providers;
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users and/or customers and/or sensitive personal information held by us about Job Applicants is among the assets transferred.
Presidio may also disclose personal information and sensitive personal information to third parties to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, to enforce or apply the Terms (as defined in section 14below), or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Presidio, its customer, or others.
Presidio does not sell or share(as such terms are defined by the California Privacy Rights Act) any personal information or sensitive personal information. However, Presidio has disclosed the following categories of personal information with its service providers in the preceding 12 months:
- Personal information categories;
- Commercial information; and
- Professional or employment-related information.
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) through the Website that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions or official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name and/or state of residence in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, personal information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
7. Public Forums
8. Cookies and Other Technologies
9. Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to other third party websites (“Third Party Websites”). You acknowledge that Presidio has not reviewed these Third Party Websites, has no control over such Third Party Websites or the content thereof, and is not responsible for any of these websites or their content. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that access to any Third Party Website is at your own risk and Presidio shall have no liability there for. Presidio is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these Third Party Websites. Neither Presidio nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or relating to the content of any Third Party Website or your use thereof, and the same are hereby waived. Presidio provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Presidio of anything contained on Third Party Websites, or its products or services. Presidio reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
Moreover, a Third Party Website may provide a link to this Website (“Links”). This does not indicate an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with Presidio. In most cases, Presidio is not aware that a third party has linked to this Website.
Presidio cannot guarantee that any of the Third Party Websites or Links will be free from any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms or any other damaging computer programming routines or harmful components. Moreover, Presidio does not make, and you hereby expressly waive, any and all representations and warranties with respect to the Third Party Websites and Links, and the availability, use, content, accuracy, reliability, or the results of the use of, the Third Party Websites and the Links, and same are hereby waived, and, Presidio hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise in connection therewith, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and warranties concerning infringement or the like, all of which are hereby waived.
10. Securing Your Information
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen)a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to our Website, which is not personal information or sensitive personal information will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary information (“Communications”). Except as otherwise provided by applicable law that cannot be waived, Presidio will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. Accordingly, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Communications will not be entitled to any security or privacy protection by Presidio and that Presidio has no obligation to protect the security or privacy of Communications. Presidio and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other content embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
11. Your Rights
What Presidio does to protect your rights
|The right to access||You have the right to access your personal information or sensitive personal information. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you wish to access the information Presidio holds about you.|
|The right to rectification||If the personal information or sensitive personal information Presidio holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that information has been passed by Presidio to a third party, then we will also ask them to rectify the information. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you need us to rectify your information.|
|The right to erasure||This is sometimes called “the right to be forgotten” or “the right to deletion.” If you want Presidio to erase all your personal information or sensitive personal information, and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact our Data Protection Officer.|
|The right to restrict or opt out of processing||You have the right to request that Presidio restrict how we use your personal information or sensitive personal information or opt out of our further use of your such information unless we have a legal reason for denying such request. This means we are still permitted to store the information but not continue to use it. We will keep just enough information to make sure we respect your request in the future. If you want exercise your right to restrict or opt out of our processing and use of your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.|
|The right to data portability||When required by applicable law, Presidio allows you to obtain and reuse your personal information or sensitive personal information for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this effecting the usability of your information. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you need help porting your data elsewhere.|
|The right to object||You have the right to object to Presidio using your personal information or sensitive personal information for the public interest, for one of our legitimate interests, for direct marketing purposes, or for statistical purposes. If you wish to object, please contact our Data Protection Officer.|
|The right to withdraw consent||If you have given us your consent to process your personal information or sensitive personal information but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and Presidio will stop using your information if such use is based on your consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer.|
|The right to complain to the appropriate Data Protection Authority||Each Member State of the European Union appoints one or more Data Protection Authorities to implement and enforce data protection law in that Member State. If you are located in a Member State of the European Union, you have the right to complain to the appropriate Data Protection Authority if you feel that Presidio has not responded to your requests to solve a problem.|
|Non-Discrimination||We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under applicable law.|
In addition, to the extent that you receive marketing email communications from Presidio, you may opt-out of receiving such email communications from Presidio (i) by contacting the Data Protection Officer as described in section 12, or by (ii) clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email communication.
12. Contacting Us