Last updated: October 11, 2022
What are cookies and how long do they stay on my device?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit to the Website (or the third-party’s site) easier and more useful.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. There are different types of persistent and session cookies. For example, there are necessary cookies, which are essential to operate a website. There are also nonessential cookies, such as functional cookies, analytics cookies, and advertisement cookies, which are used to help understand how you use a website and enhance your user experience
When you use and/or access the Website, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser. We use both session and persistent cookies on the Website and use different types of cookies to operate the Website as follows:
- Necessary cookies. We use necessary cookies to facilitate your use of the Website. Without necessary cookies, you may not be able to properly or seamlessly access the Website. For example, we may use necessary cookies to enable you to move around the Website, use its features, and remember information that changes the way the Website behaves or looks. This includes remembering your privacy preferences in order to prevent you from having to select your privacy preference each time you visit a new page of the Website.
- Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to support additional functionality that enhances the Website. For example, we may use functional cookies to allow you to share content of the Website on social media platforms and to remember your language preferences so that you do not need to select your language preference each time you visit a new page of the Website.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies to track information on how you use and interact with the Website in order to help us improve the Website. For example, we may use analytics cookies to detect how many visitors access the Website and which pages of the Website they visit.
- Advertisement cookies. We use advertisement cookies to help provide advertisements to you based on relevant topics that interest you. For example, we may use advertisement cookies to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
For more information on the specific cookies used on the Website, please visitCookie settings.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features of the Website, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of the pages on the Website might not display properly or function as intended.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050;
- For the Microsoft Edge web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09;
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored;
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac; and
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
You may also opt out of non-essential third-party cookies. You can learn more by visiting the following third-party websites:
In addition, there are third-party plug-ins and apps that help manage cookies.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/