Remove the Hassle from Contract Maintenance
Ensuring optimal operations and performance for IT investments requires a strong asset maintenance lifecycle strategy.
In addition to the time and resource allocation for contract management, additional challenges often arise, including:
- Support for products but not for entire solutions.
- Recommendations provided without knowledge of customer environments
- Vendors do not assign a single owner for end-to-end case resolution. No SLA commitments.
- No change-management coordination.
Managing maintenance contracts thus becomes a daunting task—especially for enterprises with hundreds or thousands of devices purchased from multiple resellers. Keeping track of which devices are in use and where they are located can become an administrative nightmare. It’s also easy to lose track of which devices are covered and which are not.
Eventually, the maintenance contracts fall out of sync with the actual infrastructure in place.
The Presidio Difference
Presidio’s Operational Support offering is added to every maintenance engagement, eliminating the need for internal resources allocated for contract management.
Customers are provided with a dedicated consultant who:
- Reviews the process of inventory and maintenance management.
- Analyzes inventory reports.
- Recommends appropriate service levels based on specific environments.
- Develops long term plans to address additions, changes and credits based on real-time reporting.
The Presidio Vision Portal provides robust and granular information for device management and service monitoring.
The Portal includes:
- The ability to manage all contracts from a single dashboard.
- Real-time data from hardware manufacturer databases and/or portal resources.
Presidio’s Operational Support services eliminate waste and align maintenance support provided by hardware and software vendors with your specific business needs.