Tying Strategy to Execution
Successful IT and digital business initiatives require strategic planning, solution design, deployment and on-going support. Most providers specialize in just one of two things: thinking or doing. You need both. It can be challenging to identify a single partner that fulfills the end-to-end process.
- Traditional consulting firms provide thought leadership and help identify needs, requirements and standards. Rarely do they design, deploy and support actual solutions.
- VARs provide hardware and software with talented individuals to deploy the solutions, but seldom offer effective strategy planning.
This environment forces you to cobble together a combination of resources, then manage these disparate teams to successfully complete projects.
If something goes wrong, the risk increases and adoption slows down for important new technology deployments. You may need to communicate with multiple partners, who each may not be accountable to solve the entire issue.
The Presidio Difference
Presidio’s Consulting Services provide the best of both worlds. Our team features high-level consultants with years of experience across both business processes and leading technologies.
We follow industry best practices to help you develop successful strategic IT and digital business plans:
- Understanding how to apply technology to solve your business needs.
- Applying a collaborative approach with you to establish holistic, business-driven solutions for your IT architecture.
- Understanding your initial vision to help identify an ideal end-state that includes input from every business unit.
- Specializing in resolving business issues and achieving your stated objectives.
Once our team helps you establish a technology roadmap and strategic IT plan, Presidio can then provide the systems engineering and support personnel to design, deploy and operationalize the technology — addressing all of your requirements through a single technology partner.