Chief Information Officer – Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS)
Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Presidio is proud to offer another procurement vehicle for our clients to buy the best of our Partners’ IT services and solutions. We are a prime contract holder under the CIO-CS Program. This is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (including options) under which federal government agencies may award delivery orders to acquire IT commodities and solutions.
- Everything IT to any federal agency
- $20 billion ceiling for each awardee – no limits on what can be purchased within scope
- Easy-to-use online ordering systems for task order competition and management
- Streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” Necessary
- .35% Contract Access Fee (non-negotiable)
- 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question.
- Customized terms and conditions are easily added at the delivery order level
- Cradle-to-grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center
CIO-CS Contract Number: HHSN316201500021W
Contract Holder Name: Presidio Networked Solutions LLC (dba “Presidio”)
Contract Period: May 1, 2015 – April 30, 2025 (w/ option)
Cage Code: 0KD05
Prompt Payment Terms: None. Standard payment terms are Net 30.
The CIO-CS contract is for use by all federal agencies. Pursuant to FAR 16.504(a)(4)(vi), any duly warranted federal government contracting officer is authorized to issue delivery orders under this contract.
PRESIDIO CONTACT INFORMATION
NITAAC CIO –CS WEBSITE
NITAAC CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTER
COMMITMENT TO SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS