Presidio is committed to empowering women and underrepresented groups
in technology to develop and advance their careers through our diverse
and inclusive community network and culture.
”Presidio is proud to introduce our new scholarship program that will empower a diverse set of students to be leaders and creators in technology fields. As a leading technology company, Presidio believes in empowering STEM students to develop and advance their careers through our diverse and inclusive community network.”
– Bob Cagnazzi, Chief Executive Officer at Presidio
We have established a scholarship program to assist students pursuing an undergraduate degree in a STEM-related field at select four-year universities/colleges.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals.
Applicants to The Presidio Future Built Scholarship Award must meet either or both of the following two criteria:
- Self-identify as a racial or ethnic minority
- AND/OR Self-identify as female
- Be current university/college undergraduates majoring in a STEM-related field (excluding medical-related fields) at one of the following four-year colleges or universities:
- California Baptist University
- Connecticut State University
- Coppin State University
- Duke University
- Florida A&M University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Georgetown University
- Georgia State University
- Miami Dade College
- Oklahoma State University
- Purdue University
- St. Johns University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Central Florida
- University of Notre Dame
- Yale University
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at one of the eligible colleges or universities listed above for the entire upcoming academic year
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Have previously volunteered in their community
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $10,000 award. Up to seventeen (17) awards will be granted. One (1) recipient will be selected per eligible college or university, with the exception of the University of Arkansas, in which two (2) recipients will be selected. Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements. Awards are for undergraduate study only. If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the Future Built Scholarship Award, please contact your University Student Development Office or you may use this application link to apply directly: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/presidio Program management services will be provided by Scholarship America, Inc.