Red Hat Ansible Security Automation Workshop
You are invited to the upcoming, virtual Ansible Security Automation Workshop on October 19!
Ansible Automation is the simplest way to automate IT. As a simple, yet powerful IT automation platform, today’s companies are using Ansible by Red Hat to drive complexity out of their environments and accelerate DevOps initiatives.
Join our technical experts from Ansible by Red Hat on October 19 for a virtual, hands-on workshop. The workshop is intended as an introductory course for Ansible Security Automation designed for people who want to learn how Ansible can be leveraged in security environments.
The day’s hands-on workshops include:
- Introduction to Ansible Security Automation
- How Ansible integrates with security products
- Explore the lab environment:
- Ansible execution host
- Enterprise Firewall: Check Point Next Generation Firewall
- IDS: Snort
- SIEM: Splunk Enterprise Security
- Automate security platforms:
- Execute your first security automation playbook – meet Check Point NGFW
- Execute a security automation playbook targeting Snort IDS
- Execute a security automation playbook targeting Splunk ES
- Tie the 3 technologies together:
- Use case 1: Detection and triage of suspicious activities
- Use case 2: Threat hunting
- Use case 3: Incident response
- Wrap it all up
To offer a quality lab experience, space will be limited so reserve your spot today!