Red Hat Ansible Network Automation Workshop
The Red Hat Ansible Network Automation Workshop is a one-day, hands-on workshop covering Ansible Automation with respect to routers and switches. Attendees will learn how to use Ansible to automate network operations, and acquire the skills needed to implement Ansible Automation at their organizations.
Note: In this workshop, attendees will be managing network devices, such as Cisco routers.
- Intro: What is Ansible Automation
- How Ansible works for network automation
- Explore the lab environment
- Execute your first network automation playbook
- Use Ansible facts on network devices
- Use Jinja to template network configurations
- Explore the Ansible Tower environment
- Create an Ansible Job Template
- Create an Ansible Survey
- Using the Ansible Role Based Access Control (RBAC) feature
- Create an Ansible Workflow