Red Hat and Presidio Ansible Network Automation Workshop
You are invited to the upcoming Ansible Network Automation Workshop coming on December 8th.
The Red Hat Ansible Network Automation Workshop is a one-day, hands-on workshop covering both Ansible and Ansible Tower. Attendees will learn how to use Ansible to automate network operations and acquire the skills needed to implement Ansible and Ansible Tower at their organizations.
Note: In this workshop, attendees will be managing network devices, such as Cisco routers.
The day’s hands-on workshops include:
- Intro: What is Ansible Automation
- How Ansible works for network automation
- Exploring the lab environment
- Execute your first network automation playbook
- Use Ansible facts on network devices
- Ansible Network Resource Modules
- Explore the Automation controller environment
- Create an Automation controller job template
- Create an Automation controller Survey
- Using the Role Based Access Control (RBAC) feature
- Create an Automation controller Workflow
To offer a quality lab experience, seating will be limited so reserve your spot today!