Technology evolves constantly, but we are defined by our consistency. We strive to cut down on risks and costs, improve time to value and reduce environmental impact. You’re left with total transparency and control of your IT procurement process.
Presidio provide trade-in services and unique financial solutions with Apple Financial Services to significantly reduce the total outlay for your spend on new Apple deployments across Mac, iPhone and iPad.
Whether it’s trade-in services or unique financial solutions built specifically for Apple deployments, Presidio have you covered.
Apple Authorised Enterprise Reseller in EMEA and APAC
(not just IT procurement experts)
Apple service desk and support
payment options with Apple Financial Services
supplier contract POC
What does the way we do things mean for our clients?
lead time against forecast
orders despatched within 24 hours
logistics fulfilment accuracy
reduction of clients’ inventory commitments
reduction in total costs of ownership of procurement and life cycle management process
Ready to realise your potential?
Trade in your existing devices with Presidio today and put the residual value into your new Apple deployment. In addition, Presidio can help your organisation with financial solutions to allow you to pay monthly over 24/36/48 months for new devices leveraging the residual value up front and significantly reducing costs.
Want to find out more? Our team of local Apple experts are ready to answer any queries you may have.
Simply fill out the form and we'll get back to you soon.
1. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre‑production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, as well as production 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Air systems, all configured with 16GB of RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with pre‑release Final Cut Pro 10.5 using a 55-second clip with 4K Apple ProRes RAW media, at 4096x2160 resolution and 59.94 frames per second, transcoded to Apple ProRes 422. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Air.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre‑production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, configured with 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back 1080p HD content with display brightness set to eight clicks from the bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
3. This study was commissioned by Apple and delivered by Forrester Consulting.
4. Based on internal Apple data and Boston Consulting Group’s Most Innovative Companies 2021 (https://www.bcg.com/en-us/publications/2021/most-innovative-companies-overview).
5. Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.