Frequently Asked Questions
Presidio Gov and Global teams please follow your standard travel process for booking flights.
Presidio US, if you do not follow the instructions below, your flight will not be reimbursed. Note that you must use Concur on your PC/Mac – this will not work on smartphone/tablet.
By follow these instructions, then:
- You will not need to submit a travel request in Concur.
- You will not need to submit an expense report in Concur for your flight.
- Your Presidio PNC card will not be charged for your flight.
Are you looking for a JetBlue flight that falls within the pricing boundaries? By default, Concur only shows the Blue and higher fares if you have a JetBlue FF number tied to your account (this is a bug we are trying to fix). You can show the Economy fare for a flight if you click the “More fares/details” link under the flight option you are looking at; then click the “View more fares” link. The Economy option will show at the top if available.
You are welcome to have a guest travel with you if you cover all of your guest expenses including air travel. You will need to book your flight through the process above and your guest will need to book their flight independent of Travel Leaders. Please note that due to space limitations, guests cannot attend any of the Exchange sessions or meals. You will also need to select a single room and pay half the room rate. Your personal cost will be $97 + tax (currently 14.5%) per night and cannot be reimbursed.
You can bring (1) guest (over 21 only) to the Universal Studios Celebration if you pay our cost for the event ($230).
- During registration, you are given the option to bring a guest. If you select “Yes” we will reach out to you to collect payment for your guest
Note that the Universal Studios Celebration will be in areas of the park that are closed to the general public so a standard Universal pass will not provide access to our party.
If you cover expenses for the additional days and your manager approves the PTO, you can extend your stay in Orlando. If the flight cost on your PTO schedule is close to the flight cost for standard travel days, Presidio will cover the full amount. If your PTO flight schedule costs more than a flight on the standard event travel schedule, you will need to cover the difference.
Breakout session registration will open in late July. You will be notified when it is time to register for your breakout sessions.
You will need to modify your Cvent registration to sign up for Breakout Sessions. At a minimum you will be required to add your Area breakout. Instructions on how to register will sent out prior to breakout session registration opening.
During Breakout Session registration, you will be able to:
- Select from our optional sessions:
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) Reception
- 5K Fun Run
- Everyone will be askedto select the Area Breakout session that you will attend.
- Engineers and PMs will be able to select from optional breakouts.
After completing this registration, you will receive a confirmation email with all your sessions along with links to add them to your calendar.
Please use a Taxi / Rideshare between MCO and Gaylord.
Many Presidio employees will be on the same flights as you so please try to fill up the cars.
Also, use Taxi / Rideshare back to the airport.
Car rental in Orlando will not be reimbursed.
Bus departures to Universal Studios
- Busses will depart from the Convention Center Bus Loop at Gaylord Palms from 5:45PM – 6:30PM.
- You will need to bring your Presidio Exchange24 badge or guest pass tickets for access to the busses and the park.
Bus departures returning to Gaylord
- Busses will run throughout the evening. Those who would like to return early, departures are located at the City Walk bus hub until 8:30 PM.
- Departures after 8:30 PM will be at a different location located near The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Please follow the direction of Universal Event Staff. Last busses will depart to Gaylord Palms at 11PM.
Dress for the event is business casual. Dress for the Universal Orlando Celebration is casual.
Please do not attend Presidio Exchange24 if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days, are waiting on results of a Covid-19 test, or if you’ve had close contact with someone in the last few days that currently has Covid-19. Masks will not be required at Presidio Exchange24 but are always recommended and supported for those attendees that feel more comfortable wearing one. Please refer to the domestic and international CDC website for travel specific guidelines and any questions you may have.
Thank you for helping us continue to keep our employees, partners, sponsors, customers, and other guests healthy!