Frequently Asked Questions
If you need a medical or other accommodation, please reach out to your HR Business Partner.
To find your HR Business Partner, click here.
Presidio Gov and Global teams please follow your standard travel process for booking flights.
Presidio US, if you do not follow the instructions below, your flight will not be reimbursed. Note that you must use Concur on your PC/Mac – this will not work on smartphone/tablet.
By follow these instructions, then:
- You will not need to submit a travel request in Concur.
- You will not need to submit an expense report in Concur for your flight.
- Your Presidio PNC card will not be charged for your flight.
Rules for Presidio Exchange24 travel:
- Travel into Orlando is permitted on Wed, Sept. 6 only. *
- Travel out of Orlando is permitted after 6PM on Fri, Sept.8 and all-day Saturday* (Saturday travel is recommended so you can attend the Universal Orlando Celebration)
- We recommend that you do not book flights on Spirit or Frontier
- Your flight must be within $50 of the lowest reasonable flight schedule (Spirit and Frontier are not used for this calculation)
- Limit is $100 above lowest reasonable if it goes from multi-stop to non-stop. In this case, book as below and enter this as the reason the flight is non-compliant. Your trip request will be sent to a queue for approval.
- * You can book outside these dates if you are taking PTO time and covering all your expenses for non-event days. You will be responsible for the fare difference if your flight cost with PTO is higher than the cost of the standard flight dates. More details can be found below about extending your stay.
- If you need to book outside these parameters for business reasons, please obtain SVP approval and send the approval email to [email protected] .
- You can book outside these parameters for personal reasons (such as preferred airline) if you are willing to personally cover the fare difference.
Follow these instructions to book your flight:
Please don’t book any flights that require approval after 3PM ET on Friday or over weekends – if you do the request will not get approved and your flight will cancel.
- Open Concur in a separate window so you can see these instructions.
- Click the “Travel” link at the top of the screen
- Click the “Meetings” link that should now appear just below the “Travel” link (you must use the Meetings tab, do not book from the main Concur page)
- Select the “Presidio Exchange24” Upcoming Meeting
- Enter your departing airport and flight dates – Sept. 6 Departure and Sept. 9 Return; be sure to set your departure time on both trips so Concur gives you flights within that window.
- Select your flights as you would normally use Concur. Be sure to click all the way to the last screen to submit your reservation (there are a few pages to click through before you get to the “Confirm Booking” button)
After you book your flight, save your Concur confirmation so you can enter your flight details during Exchange24 registration – that entry will serve as your expense report for the flight if you followed the above process.
If you need assistance with booking your flight, please call Travel Leaders Group line at 800-701-5195 (do not call the standard Travel Leaders number as they are not equipped to help for this event).
If you booked your travel using the Meetings Tab in Concur following the steps above, you can ignore this entry unless you see a credit card transaction on your PNC card. This is an anomaly that our travel team is working on. If you do see a charge to your PNC card, please reach out to [email protected] immediately.
Are you looking for a JetBlue flight that falls within the pricing boundaries? By default, Concur only shows the Blue and higher fares if you have a JetBlue FF number tied to your account (this is a bug we are trying to fix). You can show the Economy fare for a flight if you click the “More fares/details” link under the flight option you are looking at; then click the “View more fares” link. The Economy option will show at the top if available.
You are welcome to have a guest travel with you if you cover all of your guest expenses including air travel. You will need to book your flight through the process above and your guest will need to book their flight independent of Travel Leaders. Please note that due to space limitations, guests cannot attend any of the Exchange sessions or meals. You will also need to select a single room and pay half the room rate. Your personal cost will be $97 + tax (currently 14.5%) per night and cannot be reimbursed.
You can bring (1) guest (over 21 only) to the Universal Studios Celebration if you pay our cost for the event ($230).
- During registration, you are given the option to bring a guest. If you select “Yes” we will reach out to you to collect payment for your guest
Note that the Universal Studios Celebration will be in areas of the park that are closed to the general public so a standard Universal pass will not provide access to our party.
If you cover expenses for the additional days and your manager approves the PTO, you can extend your stay in Orlando. If the flight cost on your PTO schedule is close to the flight cost for standard travel days, Presidio will cover the full amount. If your PTO flight schedule costs more than a flight on the standard event travel schedule, you will need to cover the difference.
Gaylord has offered to extend our group rate of $194 plus tax based on availability, 3 day prior and 3 days post event. To book your extended dates visit https://book.passkey.com/go/2023PresidioPrePostNights. You will need to book a new reservation for your pre/post nights – and book your event nights in Cvent – Gaylord will merge your two reservations prior to the event. You are responsible for paying any nights pre or post event (they cannot be expensed).
Breakout session registration will open in late July. You will be notified when it is time to register for your breakout sessions.
You will need to modify your Cvent registration to sign up for Breakout Sessions. At a minimum you will be required to add your Area breakout. Instructions on how to register will sent out prior to breakout session registration opening.
During Breakout Session registration, you will be able to:
- Select from our optional sessions:
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) Reception
- 5K Fun Run
- Everyone will be askedto select the Area Breakout session that you will attend.
- Engineers and PMs will be able to select from optional breakouts.
After completing this registration, you will receive a confirmation email with all your sessions along with links to add them to your calendar.
Please use a Taxi / Rideshare between MCO and Gaylord.
Many Presidio employees will be on the same flights as you so please try to fill up the cars.
Also, use Taxi / Rideshare back to the airport.
Car rental in Orlando will not be reimbursed.
If you live in another Florida city, please follow our corporate policy for car rental:
- For trips more than 100 miles/day, rental car cost may be lower than the reimbursed mileage for personal car use. Prior to travel, compare costs and choose the least expensive option.
- If car rental is the least expensive option, you may expense. Please try to carpool with your co-workers.
- Our travel policy for personal car and rental car use can be found here: Travel Policy
Our party will begin in CityWalkTM where we will have exclusive access to several venues with entertainment, food, and drink. We will then head over to Islands of AdventureTM – The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM – HogsmeadeTM where we will have dessert/drinks and have exclusive access to several of the park’s rides and entertainment including Harry Potter and the Forbidden JourneyTM, Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike AdventureTM and Flight of the HippogriffTM
You will need to bring your Presidio Exchange24 badge for access to the busses and the park.
Universal Orlando uses security screening similar to airports and the following items are prohibited:
- Alcholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Clothing that contains offensive language or content
- Weapons of any kind
Busses will depart from the Convention Center Bus Loop at Gaylord Palms from 5:45PM – 6:30PM. For return to Gaylord, busses will run throughout the evening for those who would like to return early. NOTE: the departure location from Universal will be Gate 10 near the Islands of Adventure entrance – this is a different location than where you were dropped off at Universal. Last busses will depart to Gaylord Palms at 11PM.
Dress for the event is business casual. Dress for the Universal Orlando Celebration is casual.
Please do not attend Presidio Exchange24 if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days, are waiting on results of a Covid-19 test, or if you’ve had close contact with someone in the last few days that currently has Covid-19. Masks will not be required at Presidio Exchange24 but are always recommended and supported for those attendees that feel more comfortable wearing one. Please refer to the domestic and international CDC website for travel specific guidelines and any questions you may have.
Thank you for helping us continue to keep our employees, partners, sponsors, customers, and other guests healthy!
Please refer to our travel policy for details: Travel Policy
This is a Presidio corporate event – all airfare and lodging are corporate paid.
- Airport parking and bag fees can be expensed. Please purchase your bag fees early if you are on a carrier that charges a higher fee at the airport for checked or carryon bags.
- Taxi and rideshare are the only Orlando-based ground transportation that can be expensed. Rental cars for those flying into MCO will not be reimbursed.
- Presidio arranged air and hotel do not need to be included on your expense report for this event.
- Hotel parking can be expensed for those driving in from local offices.
- The following meals are provided and cannot be expensed:
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Thu Sept.7
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner* on Fri Sept.8
- Expenses go to your local Territory overhead code.
- For meals on travel days, please follow our Travel Policy.
* You can expense dinner on Friday if you are not attending the Universal Orlando Celebration and flying out Friday evening.