From cybersecurity to collaboration, the Cisco portfolio is vast, thorough, and ever-expanding. At Presidio, we have a comprehensive understanding of Cisco’s unparalleled products and services. This, coupled with our commitment to remain ahead of the curve on digital trends, allows us to be uniquely positioned to provide the most reliable Cisco solutions for our clients.
And our relationship with Cisco is always evolving; we recently augmented our cyber security offerings with Cisco-enabled real-time threat detection and blocking to stay in front of the threat of cyber attacks.
You can see the work of the Presidio + Cisco partnership in action: check out our ‘Connecting a Community’ case study. With Cisco, we were able to provide wifi on school buses so students can do homework on long commutes, build an app for parents to confirm their children are on the bus, and connect an entire communications network to fleet management and emergency services.
The power of our Cisco partnership is best exemplified by the many awards and certifications we have received:
- Two 2017 Cisco Partner Summit Global Awards, namely Cisco Capital Partner of the Year and Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year (Collaboration). Presidio was also recognized with seven Cisco Partner Summit Awards in the Americas.
- Recipient of the first ever Cisco Internet of Things Partner of the Year Award.
- First Cisco Master ATP partner globally in all ATP specializations: Managed Services, Unified Communications, Security and TelePresence Video
- Over 30 Cisco specific specializations and authorizations
- Over 2,200 Cisco technical certifications including 150+ CCIEs
- Cisco Gold Star recognition for Customer Satisfaction Excellence (CSAT)
Presidio teams closely with Cisco Meraki, an industry leader in the cloud-managed IT space. Their comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, EMM, and security cameras, all managed through Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. The combination of Presidio services with Meraki hardware allows customers to seize new business opportunities and reduce operational costs.
- Presidio has over 500 CMNA (Certified Meraki Networking Associate) certified SAs
- Presidio is a Gold Cisco Meraki Reseller