Texas DIR Contract – DIR-TSO-4254
DBITS: Deliverables-Based IT Services Contract DIR-TSO-4254
Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS) contracts provide project-based IT services. Use DBITS contracts to meet your organization’s IT project goals including developing a new IT application, upgrading a legacy system, or for IT procurement assistance.
DBITS Contracts should NOT be used for the following:
- Procurement of products (hardware and software) only
- Subscription licensing
- Hosting services
- Hourly rate services (ITSAC)
- DBITS services over $5 million for state agencies or $10 million for non-state agency DIR customers
DBITS does not provide for IT Staffing Services. IT Staffing Services (ITSAC) contracts provide for temporary IT staffing augmentation services. Contracted staff render services and are paid on an hourly basis. Agencies should proceed with those procurements through DIR’s ITSAC process.
For more information on Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS) contracts, please visit https://dir.texas.gov/View-Contracts-And-Services/Pages/Content.aspx?id=41
PRESIDIO NETWORKED SOLUTIONS GROUP is a leading IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to capture economic value from the digital transformation of their businesses by developing, implementing and managing world class, cloud ready, secure and agile IT Infrastructure solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear. We have $2.8 billion in annual revenue and are owned by funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Presidio holds several contracts with the State of Texas through the Department of Information Resources DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.
Services available under this Contract are limited to the Deliverables‐Based Information Technology Services Technology Categories as specified below.
Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation
1) Definition: Technology Upgrade/Migration may be required to increase business functionality, reengineer a business function, keep current with vendor upgrades or when upgrading existing technology. Technology Transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology either with or without new business functionality or it may include introducing new technology into the enterprise. Technology Upgrade/Migration may also include providing website content accessibility compliance.
2) Examples of included services: assessments of the current application portfolio, evaluation of the technology assets before beginning technology transformation and Business Case development for justification of an initiative. Also included are: technology transformations, which may include, appropriate Return on Investment (ROI), benchmarks and milestones. The following activities may also be included: planning, analysis, requirements development, proof of concept, deployment, implementation, integration, remediation, data migration, documentation, application programming and support services; and training support.
This DIR Cooperative Contracts Program allows customers to purchase items directly from a DIR-contracted vendor. Customers contact the vendor for product and pricing information. They also send their purchase orders, with the DIR contract number, and payments directly to the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program vendor, not to DIR. This streamlines the order process so customers receive their products/services quickly. DBITS is a DIR Cooperative Contracts Program contract, so you can go directly to us for your turn-key projects.
PRESIDIO NETWORKED SOLUTIONS GROUP Contact Information
7701 Las Colinas Ridge, Suite #600
Irving, TX 75063
Statement of Work Instructions (SOW) for DBITS projects
DBITS requires acceptance of a Statement of Work (SOW) and authorization for payment of milestone tasks. DBITS contracts provide customers flexibility in IT project planning. Customers can customize their Statement of Work according to the level of complexity of the project. Consider the Agile Project Methodology for large-scale complex projects or the Waterfall Methodology for projects where there is assured predictably. For further information regarding DIR’s Statement of Work (SOW) process, SOW templates, and access to the SOW portal, navigate to the Texas Department of Information Resources Statement of Work page.
Instructions For Obtaining Quotes & Placing Purchase Orders
1. Customer identifies a need for deliverables-based services related to Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation.
2. Customer creates a Statement of Work (SOW) for release to Presidio. The SOW must be complete, and must be signed by an authorized representative of Customer.
3. The SOW must be in one of the pre-approved DIR templates linked at https://dir.texas.gov/View-Contracts-And-Services/Pages/Content.aspx?id=42.
4. The Customer sends the completed and signed Statement of Work to Presidio Networked Solutions Group Contact Person.
5. Presidio Networked Solutions Group submits a Response to the Statement of Work with fixed prices based on deliverables.
6. Once the Customer selects Presidio Networked Solutions Group, they simply issue a Purchase Order to Presidio Networked Solutions Group referencing the DBITS contract number and the project can begin upon acceptance of the Purchase Order. Each Statement of Work will describe the deliverables, the acceptance criteria for the deliverables and the service levels.
DIR Co-op Contract Program Overview
For a full overview of the Texas Department of Information Resources Cooperative Contracts, please visit the DIR Co-op Contract Program Overview page
DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4254