Hardware and software manufacturer maintenance contracts serve an important role ensuring enterprise systems remain operational and perform optimally. But managing the contracts presents many challenges for IT given the typical shortcomings:
- Support for products but not for entire solutions
- Recommendations provided without knowledge of customer environments
- Vendors do not assign a single owner for end-to-end case resolution
- No SLA commitments
- No change-management coordination
Managing maintenance contracts thus becomes a daunting task—especially for enterprises with hundreds or thousands of devices purchased from multiple resellers. Keeping track of which devices are in use and where they are located can become an administrative nightmare. It’s also easy to lose track of which devices are covered and which are not.
Eventually, the maintenance contracts fall out of sync with the actual infrastructure in place.
Presidio optimizes your maintenance investment and improves service quality with two unique Vendor Maintenance Services offerings. We tailor each program to meet the exact maintenance needs and the preferred engagement model of each client:
- Collaborative Maintenance Services - includes Presidio- led hardware and software maintenance, incident and problem management, escalation support, and ITIL-based service management processes to expedite problem resolution and hardware replacement.
- Vendor Maintenance Optimization - includes programmatic analysis of infrastructure maintenance requirements, enhanced contract management to ensure right level of maintenance, custom reporting and forecasting tools and life-cycle asset management.
Presidio Vendor Maintenance Services ensure the maintenance support provided by your hardware and software vendors aligns with your business needs. We also provide a single point of contact to manage all maintenance requests and accelerate service delivery to minimize downtime.