PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION ASSETS AND ENSURE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
Cyber attacks are becoming more frequent and sophisticated. Protecting against data and intellectual property theft has never been more critical and difficult. The continued fragmentation of the modern Enterprise, often including multiple networks, databases, applications, and expanding Public-Cloud and SaaS solutions, has exponentially complicated risk management objectives. As IT and InfoSec teams are bombarded with millions/billions of security messages on a regular basis, systems, network, and security personnel are often stretched beyond their means. In reality, it’s far too difficult to keep up and it’s not slowing down.
Presidio’s Managed Security Services provide support for broad technology solutions and lifecycle management capabilities for a robust best practices infrastructure stack, as well as, a modern holistic approach to security operations. Key features include:
- 24x7x365 security infrastructure monitoring spanning firewalls, IDS/IPS, host/endpoint security, and various security appliances
- Intelligent Security Command Center (ISCC) services spanning security analytics, SIEM and event correlation, threat intelligence feeds, threat hunting and detection, incident response, remediation, forensics, compliance, and reporting
- Multiple analytical and operational disciplines to address security operations and management complexity
- Flexible and elastic services model to augment and/or circumvent the hiring, cultivating, and maintenance of skilled resources
- Rapid scaling and deployment of new services and technologies to meet risk management demands
- Rapid adoption of new technologies in new and existing environments
- Relevant visibility into security infrastructure and security posture to drive actionable intelligence and efficient security operations
- Multi-technology and multi-vendor case management
Presidio Managed Security Services provide a holistic approach to attaining a cyber security posture that can help meet risk management objectives and reduce the burden of spiraling threats.