REDUCE DATA CENTER and Cloud Complexity and Better Realize the Benefits of the cloud-enabled Enterprise
Data center virtualization and cloud have delivered numerous benefits to enterprise consumers, but it has also introduced its own set of challenges. Ease of deployment has fueled server sprawl and “shadow IT” practices. Technology complexity continues to rise in the wake of highly integrated technology stacks enabled by converged/hyper converged solutions spanning compute, storage, network, and hypervisors. This leads to the continued evolution of managing shared resources as disparate services that contend for critical resource. New risk management concerns have also surfaced as these highly integrated IT solutions have further expanded the need for new business continuity and risk management disciplines. As a result, IT often needs help reaping the full benefit of data center modernization and the cloud-enabled enterprise.
Presidio Managed Data Center and Cloud Services provide support for broad technology solutions and lifecycle management capabilities for physical, virtual, and cloud-enabled environments. Key features include:
- 24x7x365 infrastructure monitoring spanning compute, storage, switches, hypervisors, converged infrastructure, as well as, support for operating systems, applications, databases, business continuity, and connectivity
- Multiple engineering and operational disciplines to address data center and cloud operations and management complexity
- Flexible and elastic services model to augment and/or circumvent the hiring, cultivating, and maintenance of skilled resources
- Rapid scaling and deployment of new services to meet business demands
- Rapid adoption of new technologies in new and existing environments
- Relevant visibility into data center and cloud infrastructure to drive actionable intelligence and efficient operations
- Multi-technology and multi-vendor case management
Presidio Managed Data Center and Cloud Services further empower IT to realize the benefits of data center modernization and the cloud-enabled enterprise.