DEPLOY ADVANCED COLLABORATION TECHNOLOGIES TO DRIVE ENTERPRISE PRODUCTIVITY
Enterprise unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) environments are often fragmented with multiple service networks and differing solutions for voice, video, contact center, and collaboration. In addition to vast technology and topology complexities, IT can easily become overloaded due to the high volume and diversity of operational events. And now, after years of primarily on-premise solutions, new software and cloud approaches are driving enterprises to consider solutions that offer more seamless integration and better agility. This on-going evolution can be very difficult for many enterprises to resource and manage.
Presidio Managed Unified Communications and Collaboration Services provide support for broad technology solutions and lifecycle management capabilities for voice, video, contact center, and collaboration. Key features include:
- 24x7x365 infrastructure monitoring spanning voice/IP telephony, voicemail, IVR, messaging, multi-media conferencing, telepresence, and contact center, as well as, support for connectivity and business analytics
- Multiple engineering and operational disciplines to address UC&C operations and management complexity
- Flexible and elastic services model to augment and/or circumvent the hiring, cultivating, and maintenance of skilled resources
- Rapid scaling and deployment of new services to meet business demands
- Rapid adoption of new technologies in new and existing environments
- Relevant visibility into UC&C infrastructure to drive actionable intelligence and efficient operations
- Multi-technology and multi-vendor case management
Presidio Managed Unified Communications and Collaboration Services help customers reduce their operational complexity while enabling a flexible path to more integrated and agile collaboration solutions.