As technology continues to advance, businesses continually search for ways to adopt technology to better serve their business needs. For industrial and remote environments, this may require hardware designed to meet rigorous or unique regulatory requirements.
Others may need stronger integration with business applications and systems. While it’s true many “off-the-shelf” hardware and software products provide valuable capabilities, they also present challenges:
- Products rarely prove to be true “plug-and-play” solutions
- Hardware and software almost always require configuration to some degree
- Advanced customization may be required to modify technologies to conform to business requirements
- Every component most likely needs to integrate with other hardware/software components
Solving these challenges is critical to taking full advantage of technologies and to automate processes spanning multiple systems.
Presidio offers hardware/software development and integration solutions to extend the capabilities of technologies that enable businesses:
- EnviroXtreme Communications: Design and development of communication products and integration of off-the-shelf products from partners like Cisco to meet unique environmental, regulatory, and industry specifications.
- Software Integration: Application and middleware development for supporting system integration and applications that otherwise have no integration accessibility.
- Defense Systems: Program management and engineering supporting various U.S. government initiatives.
We also feature a wide range of technology expertise:
- New Product Concept Development/Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Defense Systems Engineering
Our highly-specialized software engineering capabilities and our extensive experience enable us to create unique hardware and software to support various deployment scenarios.