Different Customer Challenges
Successful IT adoption requires strategic planning, solution design, deployment and on-going support. Most providers specialize in just one of two things: thinking or doing. Clients need both. Many businesses find it challenging to identify a single partner that fulfills the end-to-end process
- Traditional consulting firms provide thought leadership and help identify needs, requirements and standards. Rarely do they design, deploy and support actual solutions.
- VARs provide hardware and software with talented individuals to deploy the solutions, but seldom offer effective strategy planning.
This environment forces businesses to cobble together a combination of resources. They must then project manage these multiple resources to successfully complete projects.
If something goes wrong, the risk increases and adoptions slows down for important new technology deployments. The business likely needs to communicate with multiple partners, who each may not be accountable to solve the entire issue.
Presidio's Consulting Services provide the best of both worlds . Our team features high-level consultants with years of experience across both business processes and leading technologies. We follow industry best practices to help you develop successful strategic IT plans:
- Understanding how to apply technology to solve your business needs.
- Applying a collaborative approach with you to establish holistic, business-driven solutions for your IT architecture.
- Understanding your initial vision to help identify an ideal end-state that includes input from every business unit.
- Specializing in resolving business issues and achieving the objectives you need to accomplish.
Once our team helps you establish a technology road map and strategic IT plan, Presidio can then provide the systems engineering and support personnel to design, deploy and support the technology—addressing all of your IT requirements through a single technology partner.