After several years of confusion around cloud computing, true adoption has finally become a reality. While organizations everywhere are on the “journey to the cloud”, questions still remain regarding public cloud services such as:
- Who will have access to my data and where will it be stored?
- Will the environment be monitored? Who will be available for support?
- Will it be easy to retrieve data when service is discontinued?
As the debates regarding public vs. private clouds continue, most enterprises are pursuing a hybrid approach - utilizing public clouds for workflows with low to moderate customization and security requirements and private clouds for workflows that require greater control and security.
Presidio Cloud & Hosting Services allow clients to run critical business applications in a 24x7 managed enterprise computing environment designed, built, and operated for outstanding performance and high availability. Our solutions provide the security, computing power, storage, and networking capabilities to successfully operate any business:
- Hosted Server: Presidio hosts and manages your server infrastructure (hardware, OS and applications) and provides 24x7x365 access to your applications and data with unlimited technical support.
- Hosted Backup and Recovery: Presidio hosts your backup and recovery environment, conducts regularly-scheduled data backups and immediately restores applications and data when necessary.
- Hosted Collaboration: Presidio Hosted Collaboration services gives your organization the benefits of a converged IP communications network without having to own, manage, or maintain the technology.
- Hosted Co-Location: Presidio maintains your entire physical infrastructure (hardware and software) in our secure hosting facility and assures 24x7x365 access to applications and data with unlimited technical support.
Our approach eliminates most CAPEX costs and significantly reduces OPEX expenses while providing higher service levels and reducing risk. We also provide clients with the necessary IT infrastructure platform to run mission-critical business applications. This enables clients to concentrate more resources on building and managing applications to better manage technology to support the growth their businesses.