Chief Information Officer – Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS)
Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Presidio is proud to offer another procurement vehicle for our clients to buy the best of our Partners' IT services and solutions. We are a prime contract holder under the CIO-CS Program. This is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (including options) under which federal government agencies may award delivery orders to acquire IT commodities and solutions.
- Everything IT to any federal agency
- $20 billion ceiling for each awardee - no limits on what can be purchased within scope
- Easy-to-use online ordering systems for task order competition and management
- Streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16
- No special "Delegation of Procurement Authority" Necessary
- .35% Contract Access Fee (non-negotiable)
- 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question.
- Customized terms and conditions are easily added at the delivery order level
- Cradle-to-grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center
CIO-CS Contract Number: HHSN316201500021W
Contract Holder Name: Presidio Networked Solutions LLC (dba “Presidio”)
Contract Period: May 1, 2015 – April 30, 2025 (w/ option)
Cage Code: 0KD05
Prompt Payment Terms: None. Standard payment terms are Net 30.
The CIO-CS contract is for use by all federal agencies. Pursuant to FAR 16.504(a)(4)(vi), any duly warranted federal government contracting officer is authorized to issue delivery orders under this contract.
- Customer: Once your RFQ is ready, upload it into NITAAC’s secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) at https://cio.egos.nih.gov/#login
- NIH: Reviews Contract Scope and, within 24 hours, and releases opportunity to eligible contract holders
- Presidio: Prepares competitive proposal
- Customer: Selects awardee and issues task order* and funding documents using CIO-SP3 Contract # and simply loads award documents into NITAAC’s eGOS automated system. (*Award Documents prepared in Agency’s contract writing system)
Presidio Contact Information
Team Presidio Contact Alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Manager: Elizabeth Byrd
Address: 8161 Maple Lawn Blvd. Suite 150, Fulton, MD 20759
NITAAC CIO –CS Website
NITAAC CIO-CS homepage link: https://nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/contracts/cio-cs
For any contract, technical or procedural questions, NITAAC will provide a 1 hour response.
NITAAC Customer Support Center
Email for Direct Support: NITAACsupport@nih.gov
Phone Number for Direct Support: 1.888.773.6542
Commitment to Serving Our Customers
Presidio is uniquely positioned to address complex business challenges within certain vertical spaces through the alignment of technology solutions and business processes. Presidio has established a wide range of prime contract vehicles and small business partner agreements to serve its federal customers. You may find your contract solution at: http://www.presidio.com/government-industries